Since our tree has been up for almost two weeks now, it has been decorated and then undecorated, and then decorated again, more times then I like to count. And of course it is being done, by the one person who originally wouldn’t help out. (Maybe that’s because I put the laundry baskets away, so now what else is there for him to do, but play with the tree!) Right!!

Also a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shalena! We had a great time on Sunday, at her not-quite-birthday party! (Although we did make her work for her present.) And from the pictures, I’m sure you can tell that we all had some great conversations going on!!! We all played with Shalena’s new addicting Nintendo DS, and battled each other by playing a rather strange yet enjoyable game that had something to do with keeping beat to a very odd song and very weird looking dancing gentlemen. (You would have to play it to understand completely.) But we, as always, had a lot of fun.

LOL, I love it how in the picture of Riley and Shalena, how they are both crossing their right leg over their left! It's so cute! And the scavengar hunt was awesome by the way.
ReplyDelete<3 Jen.