Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Is it over?????

Wow, I'm way behind. But with Birthday's and sicknesses and more sicknesses and more birthdays, and then of course church talks and work and classes and everything that is going on, I rarely have had a chance to update this blog lately, so I'm sorry. However, I think the sicknesses are gone (knock on wood), and we shouldn't have to talk in church for another 4 or so years, and my class is over this friday, and the next set of birthday's is not until next weekend, so I think I finally get a chance to breath. Not to mention that the weather has been beautiful, so we've had the opprotunity to go outside and play a few times the last week or so, and it is rather stress reducing to do so.
And so we have been doing thing such as this:


And This:

And a little bit of this:

I think I've enjoyed it just as much as the boys have. I just hope and pray that we are finished with all the being sick! (And maybe the snow too.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that everyone is feeling better...and very glad that you are back to blogging!! I've missed your posts and I expect to see more! :)
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete