Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Handsome Boys & A little Fun!!

First - Aren't these two of the handsomest boys you ever did see??? (Okay - Maybe I'm a little biased. But I'm sure that you will agree that most men look fabulous in a Tux no matter what, and now I know for a fact that, that includes six year old 'little' men.)
Second - Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone in my family who allowed me to take "great" photos of them for my Photo class, and here is the end result. (Angie suggested that you all might want to see it. Thanks Angie!!)

3 comments:

  1. This is really funny--cute, but funny!! We appear to be a family facing many challenges...I guess every family faces challenges, but hopefully they aren't THIS obvious!! And where's YOUR picture, Heather??? I wanna see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Men (and boys) look fabulous in tuxes. Those are two very handsome ones, indeed.
    Yay! I'm glad you finally decided to put up your collage. I looove it!!
    I think mom's right. We seem to be slightly...um...challenged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you seem to have left out your picture! I think the game is just darling! It turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete