I was trying to do my photo assignment, (playing with Custom White Balance) and Riley said that he was willing to help me. This is what I got:
After all of that (plus quite a few more) I finally did end up with a decent one!

However, now that I look at them all, I think they are all great, and I'm thrilled to have every last one of them!!
(Looking back at all of these, I see quite a bit of Grandpa Marsing (Dad) in him, don't you think??)
Funny, funny boy!! Yes, I can see Grandpa, but I can also see his mother!!
ReplyDeleteCan those eye brows get any higher?
ReplyDeleteToo many. I can't choose a favorite!
ReplyDeleteThe foot one is classic, the scary ones scare me and there are a number in there that just scream DAD!
His eyebrows are fantastic! So expressive. lol.
ReplyDelete:)
On the last pic I noticed a freckle on Riley's nose. Do you remember when I had one of those? Mine was black though and everyone thought it was ink. ha ha ha good times.
ReplyDeleteFunny little kid you've got there! I just can't believe how big he's getting! He looks so old in that last picture.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! your boys are so dang cute. I wanted to give you this link because I thought you might enjoy it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.photofriday.com/how.php
Hey, thanks for the link Shiloh, it was wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteHeather Anni