And because Riley was trying to make Wes feel better, I got a picture of him doing this:
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Konker!!
So we decided (Okay, it was really just me!) that we needed some new nice pictures of my boys. The ones we have hanging in our house are almost a year old. So on Sunday, I got the boys to get on some cute clothes, and we headed out to find a nice place to take some pictures. We ended up at the same place we used to take our large "extended" family photos just the week before. I got a few pretty good shots. (One out of every 40 was decent, but this was fairly good realizing that I was working with not just one wiggly boy, but two. And I know that I could photoshop two of them together if they weren't both smiling. But I took a class once from Brian Niven - an amazing Photoshop genius - and he said that it's best to do just about everything you can to get a great picture, and not have to photoshop more then necessary. Of course if it just doesn't turn out, you have photoshop as a back up.) So taking this to heart, I tried to get them both smiling, and both looking at the camera at the same time, almost an impossibility. But we got a few that I'm happy with.




Well, you know, you have to try and get creative. And well, I wasn't feeling very creative, so I stole an idea I'd seen someone else do! Anyway, while I was doing that with Riley (Phil was holding my reflector for me) Wes took off to play on the stairs, and pretty soon we heard a scream for bloody murder! So we didn't get any other "nice" pictures for the day. Because of this "konker" as the boys like to call it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute pictures! Better yet, cute boys!
ReplyDeleteThis post has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow...that sure is a konker if ever I saw one.
ReplyDeleteGood thing you got a bunch of cute shots before the konker happened!
Ouch!! But cute pics all the same!
ReplyDelete