So last night at dinner, we were almost finished, and Wes jumps up and says that he's done. We look at his plate and there was maybe one bite taken out of his fajita, and he hadn't eaten anything else. So Phil looks at him and says,
"Bud, you're not done. You haven't touched anything."
"Okay."
Wes says with a huge smile.
He turns back to his plate, and very carefully with a single finger, he touches each piece of watermelon, then his stack of chips, then his pile of salsa and last his fajita.
Then with an even bigger smile, he turned back to Phil.
"Okay Dad, I've touched everything. I'm done now."
And took off.
After Phil and I stopped laughing (and I took a picture or two), we did make him EAT some of his dinner, and not just touch it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Wednesday's for the next month, Riley is in Basketball camp. He loves it and is so excited to be showing us his new skills. These are a few of my favorites.
First the "trying-to-keep-up-with-the-ball" move.
Then there is the all famous, "If-it-gets-away-just-get-ready-to-Karate-Chop-someone" move.
And last but not least, the great "Double Dribble" move.
And last but not least, the great "Double Dribble" move.(Which I know will come in handy, wait isn't that illegal in basketball.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I think it might have something to do with the fact that before Wes was 1 year old, he had to wear a helmet everyday for about 3 to 4 months. Ever since he has loved hats. Anytype of hat, at anytime of year. Most recently he found this one, and being as it used to be Rileys, I couldn't convince him that it usually isn't warn with Shorts and a T-shirt. Oh Well.



I think you guys need to be very careful the instructions you give this little guy...he seems to take them literally! Very funny...and I love the b-ball shots. Go Ri!!
ReplyDeletePhil did say that he didn't touch anything. What else did you want him to do? Funny man!
ReplyDeleteFunny little guys!
ReplyDelete