Friday, November 14, 2008

New Belt!

I don't have any pictures because I was too engrossed in watching the testing, and then I wasn't able to be there the next night when he was actually awarded the new belt, so you will all just have to imagine it. But I can't let that stop me from putting it up on my blog because I'm so darned proud of him! But Riley did a very long round of testing and got his new belt. It's a white belt with a black stripe! It's called a "High White" belt because it is the highest rank in the white belt range. His next belt will be a solid Yellow Belt. He has worked for a year and a half so hard, both Phil and I are very pleased and proud of him! So next time you see him, make sure to congratulate him. It will make his day!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY RILEY!! I'm proud of him too...he's doing so well! He must really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete