Thanksgiving was a wonderful Holiday this year. (Riley said "It was Awesome".) The food was great and the company was too. Wes and Riley had a great time (so did me and Phil) coloring and making Turkey centerpieces and napkin rings. Phil did a great job on the Turkey, and everything was wonderful from the Mashed Potatoes to the Pie.

Geoff and Emily and Annie were here and I had a great time taking pictures of such an adorable little blonde.
Wes got a little upset and had to have his picture taken as well.
The boys had a fun little basketball game after dinner. (Not sure how they ran around with all the food in them.)
And then of course it was on to the Bingo game - with prizes consisting of pie pans, socks, free AOL hours, crayons, candy bars, old movies, and - my favorite - "sexy thang" body spray!! What a great Thanksgiving!!
The next day - our family put up our Christmas lights on the house. It was my turn to get up on the roof and do them, but (for the first time ever) I got a little vertigo, and started back down before actually stepping foot on the roof. However, I did get a chance to hang up the lights. (The picture below is how I did them.) Although Phil didn't care for how I did it, and had to redo them soon afterwards. (You'll have to come by the house if you want to see the final results.)
The boys also each have a little tree that they decorate and get to put in there own rooms. They love them as much if not more then the one in our front room. Since they get to decorate these all by themselves. (With a little help on lights.)
Christmas - what a great holiday!!!
Cute new picture at the top!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have spent Thanksgiving with you. Looks like you all had fun.
I liked the way you hung the lights. A little non-conformity never hurt anyone!
I agree...cute new pic up on top!! I'm going to have to come by to meet "Bob."
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving was perfect. I am thankful to have such a wonderful family to spend time with celebrating life!! Thanks for sharing- xoxo
ReplyDelete