Happy Birthday to me!!! And yes, I admit I'm getting old - but not as old as my older sister!!! So there!!! (If I could somehow stick out my tongue right here - I would but I just don't know how to do that on a blog.)
Anyway, last year I don't remember much about my birthday - other then I remember that it wasn't that great. In fact I do remember quite vividly going to bed thinking - "Well this birthday sucked"!! I don't remember exactly why, or what happened, but I remember not being thrilled with the day, and somewhat relieved that it was over. However, this year more then made up for it!! It was fabulous - from the dinner at Texas Roadhouse and a Heath cake with the Kinsey Clan to Pizza and the best Cherry Coffee Cake in the world at Mom's. Plus there was a mini fridge for my office, which I wasn't sure about at first - but I LOVE it. As well as new clothes and shoes and a new jacket and purse, plus money and gift certificates, and chocolate, and of course I can't forget the fabulous "treasure hunt" my boys made for me, with gorgeous drawings of us and horses, and Rhino's as the treasure at the very end. I loved all of my gifts from everyone!!! And for the pampering and spoiling that I got from everyone.
Oh, and also "PHIL BOUGHT ME MICHAEL BUBLE TICKETS!!!" How awesome is he!!!!
Thank you all for the wonderful Birthday!!!! And I hope everyone can be as spoiled rotten as I was this year!!!!
Sounds like there are positive aspects of "getting old". . . but then I've know that for years and years now!
ReplyDeleteSo so jealous that you get to see Mr Buble!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you!