If anyone has been around Wesley anytime in the last couple of months - I'm sure they have heard him rhyming. In every single on of his rhymes, he adds the word "lemon." I'm not sure why, and so the other day I asked him. His answer was very simple:
"Because I like Lemons."
"Have you ever tasted a lemon."
"No, what's a lemon?"
Laughter all around and then me - "It's a type of fruit."
"Do we have a lemon?"
"Yes, would you like to try it?"
"Yes, Yes, Yes!! I LOVE all fruits"
Then Riley had to try it. Wes couldn't handle it, but he could! Or so I was told prior to this:
Great faces!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new picture at the top, too.
Yay! You're back to posting. Keep those photos for blackmail. They're precious!
ReplyDeleteWell, Ri definitely can't handle them, but the shot of Wes doesn't actually depict, "I love lemons" either!! Funny boys!
ReplyDelete