Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Craftiness!!

Wow, two posts within a few day of each other.  I'm shocked at myself!!
Anyway, Wes has been very big on Halloween, and especially decorating our house.  I figured it would be fun if we created some of the decorations ourselves.  So I spent some time on the internet trying to find something to do.  However, a little time, ended up being A LOT of time, because holy cow are there a ton of crafty blog out there, and I found so many amazing ones.  So I've made a rather large list of crafts that we have most of the things already for and that the boys can help with as well as get a little messy with.  We will be making most (maybe all) of these crafts sometime before Halloween.  And we started on the first one this afternoon. 

We used a little of this - 

And did a little bit of this -

And created some things like this -


But they aren't finished yet - so you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow or Wednesday to see what they finally become!!

(And I'm not promising anything - but I'm going to try and post most (if not all) of the things that we are creating.  So come back a little more often then usual - at least for the next month.)

2 comments:

  1. You've peaked my interest...I'll definitely check back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess some sort of candle holders???

    ReplyDelete