Thursday, October 7, 2010

2 New Crafts!

This first one wasn't so much for the fun of making them (since I did it all myself) but for the fact that the boys wanted them as well as decorations for the outside of the house.  I quite like how they turned out.

 The 2nd Craft was defenitely for the boys to do.  They painted:


And sprayed them to be shiny:  
Then we added the eyes: 
Then come the ears and the wings - and you end up with these cute little pumpkin bats:  

I think these guys are my favorite craft so far!!!  Way cute - and super easy!!

We've got more in the works for this weekend - I can't wait 'til our house is overflowing with Halloween crafts and Wes & Ri are both happily surrounded by spooky (cute) things in all directions!

5 comments:

  1. I've got my Mr. Barnabus "flying" in my entry and he's WAY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do crafts more often...you seem to update the blog when you do!
    Love the battys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bats--you've really hit your stride with the Halloweening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um . . . I think we are a bit behind on our crafting . . . what am I to do with all my crafty time?

    ReplyDelete