Life just gets busier and busier. Someone had to be somewhere for something, all week. Not one single day this week was normal. Lucky for us though, most of the craziness was enjoyable. Friday night we got to have Gorgeous Baby Sophie to our house for a few hours. Both Riley and Wesley loved her, fighting over who got to throw away her dirty diapers, but compromising by Wesley holding the diaper and Riley lifting the lid of the garbage can for him. What a compromise!! At least I didn't have to do it. Riley was thrilled that I let him feed Sophie, but when I mentioned that she needed to be burped, I got a panicky look and a very quick, "You can do that!"To appease Wes at not being able to dance around the living room with Sophie, we let him help with dinner. He is now our new in-house-chef, and usually has to be up and around anything and everything that goes on in the kitchen. Friday night he was helping put the refried beans in a pan, and to all of our suprise, let our a loud, "BAM" as he threw some in. I'm thinking we may watch Emeril and the food network a little too often.
Saturday morning we dropped Wes at Grandma's and headed to Jack-and-Jill's with Riley bouncing in the backseat with anticipation. Riley has been bowling before, but I don't remember him being quite so fired up to roll a rather heavy ball down a long alley way and hope that it might knock over a few pins. If your lucky. He of course loved it, and actually did rather well, better then mom in fact. And I even own my own bowling ball. (Although I've been told by more then one person, that's not something I should brag
about. And after my performance on Saturday, I might just need to throw it out, or give it to Riley.) Phil on the other hand got a top score for him of 172. Not bad for not having been bowling for a couple of years.
about. And after my performance on Saturday, I might just need to throw it out, or give it to Riley.) Phil on the other hand got a top score for him of 172. Not bad for not having been bowling for a couple of years.



No comments:
Post a Comment