It sure is fascinating what children will find amazing. Yesterday, Wesley ran out of diapers, and therefore Phil made a trip to the store to get some more while I took Riley to his TaeKwonDo class. When Riley and I got home, Wesley had to come and show me his new prize, while I happened to be trying out some buttons and modes and stuff, with my new camera. I happened to catch this one moment, where he must have seen something on the diaper package that just shocked and amazed him. (And then of course I had to try and be creative in PhotoShop with it, since I'm learning so much in my class. Too bad I'm not any good. YET, that is.)
Friday, October 5, 2007
Amazing!!
It sure is fascinating what children will find amazing. Yesterday, Wesley ran out of diapers, and therefore Phil made a trip to the store to get some more while I took Riley to his TaeKwonDo class. When Riley and I got home, Wesley had to come and show me his new prize, while I happened to be trying out some buttons and modes and stuff, with my new camera. I happened to catch this one moment, where he must have seen something on the diaper package that just shocked and amazed him. (And then of course I had to try and be creative in PhotoShop with it, since I'm learning so much in my class. Too bad I'm not any good. YET, that is.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment