This is the first year, in probably more than 5 or 6 years that I have done more decorating for Halloween then just a few pumpkins, and a witch’s hat on Tigger and Pooh. I’m very proud of myself. Actually I can’t take all the credit. My two boys love any holiday, and it just seems to make it more fun and exciting if you decorate for it, Right? Riley drew and colored some decorations that he has had on his bedroom door for the past week, but was thrilled when I announced last evening that we were headed to Target for some decorations for the outside. Riley never goes to the store without a moan, a groan or a whine and usually it’s a combination of the three throughout the entire shopping trip. However, he was thrilled to go with me last night. In fact we ended up going not only to Target, but to Kmart and Wal-mart as well, and I heard not a moan or groan or whine come out of either of my two little men. Phil even had fun putting up our funny little witch on the house. Riley was elated to decorate the front door with little sticky things, and Wes was fascinated by anything and everything, especially the pumpkins.








No comments:
Post a Comment