I don't have the internet at my house, so I have to post these blogs from work! That's why I haven't posted anything for awhile! I got to stay away from work for about a week and a half, and so I didn't get to post anything for that time! Anyway, Christmas was great, even though Wesley had double ear infections, a horrible yeast infection, sliced open his lip, got a little cough and runny nose, and ended up having to get two shots (one in each leg) to finally get rid of the ear infections. But the rest of us seemed to come out of it all okay - and as you can see by the pictures, Wes was pretty happy and enjoyable most of the time. Anyway, here are just a few of my favorite pictures that I took over the Christmas holiday. (I'll post again, hopefully sometime this week.)




I don't like this one so much, since it makes me realize just how big he is getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment