Monday, June 23, 2008

A Beautiful Weekend!

This weekend was just Gorgeous outside, and so we put it to good use!! We got wet, and slipped and slided, and jumped, and crashed, and splashed, and sunned, and tanned, and burned, and ran, and crawled and soaked, and towards the end we started flinging. (I'm sure you can pick out those photos) Anyway, It was a total blast. (Yes, I was just as wet as the boys, although I wasn't stupid enough to try the slip and slide more then just once, so it didn't end up on camera. And Phil was smart enough not to try it at all. So we only have the boys on film. Although if I have to get X-ray's and I do end up having a broken rib from flying through the air and landing directly on my chest/stomach and not actually slipping or sliding anywhere, I'll be sure to post those for you!)























2 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun! We might just be up for that type of fun in the next few weeks. If you pull out your slip-n-slide again soon, give us a call...we might just slip-n-slide with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the second picture you have up with Wes going into a slide! Love the action shots!

    ReplyDelete