For October, the weekends have been gorgeous. And luckily we were able to take advantage of that, this past weekend. Wes and Sophie doing what they enjoyed most, getting dirty. And the rest of us enjoying the outdoors, and doing a few things that are relatively new! (For me the shotgun was a first, but won't be a last. I quite liked it.)
Angie practiced to join the "Merry Men" in Sherwood Forest. (Looking at these pictures, I'm thinking it's a good thing they used arrows, and not shotguns. At least for now, give her a little more practice, and she'll be shooting as good as Dad/Grandpa, I'm sure of it.)

Mom's done this before, can you tell from her perfect stance and anchoring.
Riley also got to shoot the shotgun for the first time. (Hopefully not his last either. But he didn't seem to like it quite as much as I did. Of course he always has had a rather hard time with loud noises. I'm sure he'll get over it, though.)
These are definitely a couple of boys that love the outdoors. Good thing they both have gotten over the whole "My hands are dirty" stage, that made them want to wash there hands constantly. (Of course I do wish they could have kept a little of that, becuase I had to force and threaten them both to wash even when we got home.
Angie practiced to join the "Merry Men" in Sherwood Forest. (Looking at these pictures, I'm thinking it's a good thing they used arrows, and not shotguns. At least for now, give her a little more practice, and she'll be shooting as good as Dad/Grandpa, I'm sure of it.)
Mom's done this before, can you tell from her perfect stance and anchoring.
Riley also got to shoot the shotgun for the first time. (Hopefully not his last either. But he didn't seem to like it quite as much as I did. Of course he always has had a rather hard time with loud noises. I'm sure he'll get over it, though.)
These are definitely a couple of boys that love the outdoors. Good thing they both have gotten over the whole "My hands are dirty" stage, that made them want to wash there hands constantly. (Of course I do wish they could have kept a little of that, becuase I had to force and threaten them both to wash even when we got home.





Oh, yes. That is quite a beauty of me there. So glad we caught that moment on film forever and ever!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteI want that one of Ang on my wall...very funny! And yup, it was lots of fun!
ReplyDelete