This weekend we did a couple of things that we have never done before! Both fun, and both things that we will be doing again! First, I decided to start a new hobby, and my fantastic hubby is supporting me in this, and so for our anniversary he bought me all of things that I needed for my new pastime, Archery. Riley then decided he thought it was great, and so we borrowed a bow and arrows and let him try it as well. He loved it so much, we went and bought him a small bow and arrow set that he can practice with. We even got Phil to try it, and even if he won't admit it all of the time, he quite liked it himself. Wes tried a couple of times, but he is just to darn small. (He really wants to be 5, he says.)
(Okay, so I stole the camera at the very end, just to get a picture of Riley pretending to be an archeologist. The rest of the photos were all by him.)
Holy moly, that looks like fun. What was your target...Wes?? He's the only one not pictured here so I can only imagine that he is running back and forth across the field, hoping not to get a suction cup in the rear end.
ReplyDelete