Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thinking of moving to 'Neverland' . . .

I've never been one of those people that cry at the drop of a hat. I avoid movies that I know will make me tear-up, because I hate even the idea of crying. I usually only cry when I'm at a funeral, or hear something really really bad happening. But this past week, I have been tearing up more then I have for a very very long time!! And this is why -

They are just getting so big!!! When they put the pads on Riley and then had him try on the helmet and he turned to look at me, I had to force myself not to blink and show all of the men standing around the tears welling up in my eyes.
Yup - think I need to find some fairy dust and start looking for Treehouses in Neverland.
(The last picture was of Riley practicing his "I'm taking you down" face he's planning to give the competition.)

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! That's one scary face and I'm sure there was a growl or something to go with it! I feel bad for the other guy...and Wes appears to be enjoying learning soccer...yes, they're both growing like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to mess with a guy with that face. Scary!!
    Your boys are getting big.
    Tell them to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...they should never get bigger. Such cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! They are quite the boys!! They look great in their gear!!

    ReplyDelete