Okay - so I skipped a few posts - but I had a good excuse - and now that Sunday is over - I'll start back in!!
Anyway, we added two new members to our family last Monday - We thought it would at least take a day or two before they really fit in - but it only took a couple of hours! These are two of the sweetest cats!
So meet Mousse:
(that's pronounced Moose - not Mouse.)
And Yoda:

Yoda we believe is a little boy (up until Sunday afternoon, we thought he was a girl.) He loves to chase the little fake mice, and attack feet - but also likes to sit on Riley and sleep.

Mousse on the other hand is a girl, and we can tell because of her fetish for shoes - she also likes to sleep on anyone that is willing to pet her between the ears!

They get along with each other really well. Love to fight and wrestle - but really do love each other!


ALL the members of our family loves these cute little guys - some of us more then others!!
oooh...I love kitties! And those are two cuties! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteIf your hubby was ever attempting to appear a "tough guy," it all just went down the toilet with that shot! He's nothing but a big teddy bear!
Cute kitties in the shoes.
ReplyDeleteExcuse me, but what ever happened to "I'm going to post every other day" ??
ReplyDeleteIt's been over a week now...I'm ready for a new post.