Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day Two!!

     Wow - a whole two days in a row!!  I can't believe I made it this far. 
     Here is one of the pictures I have been wanting to post for even longer then the Easter one of Wes. At the end of March, Riley tested for his "High Yellow" belt.  One of the things that he had to do was to try and break a board with a back kick.  He tried to break a board with a 'step behing sidekick' on his "Yellow" Belt testing and wasn't able to do it, so we practiced at home.  But he hadn't tried for a long time - and had never done it with a back kick.
     I almost didn't get this shot, because I had taken multiple photos of the kicks before this, and thought I'd give him a few more kicks before I started shooting again - but the very nice older gentleman standing next to me whispered "He going to do it this time."  And thinking maybe he knew what he was talking about, so I quickly picked back up my camera, and the nice man was right!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm steering clear of Riley's flyin'feet!! Yikes...good job, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! Glad you listened to the old man sitting next to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't exclude you on purpose. We just thought you were probably too busy, and we didn't want to add more stress to your life! Glad you decided to join in though. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete