Monday, May 31, 2010

True Campers! - (Day 15)

My boys sure love the outdoors.  So we had a great weekend filled with:
gathering fire wood
dirt
roasting gigantic marshmellows, starburst, & hot dogs
sleeping in the freezing cold
a tent that wouldn't quite stand up
squished into the back of the van
dirt
lots of family
food that tastes great even with a little ash & dirt in it
desserts that beat just about any restaurants
fire roasted popcorn
horseshoes
dirt
hiking
indian caves
the "IHOP"
sand pictures
animal hide-n-seek
dirt
guns
ATV's
fishing
cactus
relaxing
and many many more fun thngs!!
Oh, and if anyone was wondering about Phil & Riley's bet - Just see who lost -

4 comments:

  1. Didn't bet, but if I had, I would've won!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got the dirt part right!
    You're going to have to explain the bet thing, as I think that was probably before we made it up. I would love to know what's got Riley mopping the floor with such a sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the bet was between Phil and Riley. Phil said that Riley was going to fall asleep on the drive home from camping, and Riley said that he would be awake to whole time. So they bet that Phil would do Riley's chores if he didn't fall asleep, and Riley would sweep and mop the kitchen floor if he did. (I don't think he made it even 15 minutes into the drive.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa! Wish I could have gotten in on that bet. Pretty sure I would have won.

    ReplyDelete