Friday, March 18, 2011

No More Kindred Keepsakes!!

I'm sorry to say - but this is the last post I am going to be putting up on this blog.   So Long, Farewell, Adios, Goodbye to Kindred Keepsakes.
Instead - I've actually created a new blog.  (One where I actually like the name - Sorry - but I've always hated the name "Kindred Keepsakes.")  It was wasn't very good when I very first started the blog, and I've disliked it more and more everytime I posted to it.  So here is my new site http://www.curiouslyscrambled.blogspot.com/ , - and I actually like the name of it. 
Anyway - I'm trying to decide if I'm going to be moving my posts from this site over to the new one and then just delete this one entirely, or just have the new one be starting from scratch - that's still up in the air.  And it's not totally finished and exactly how I want it or anything, but anyway, hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment