I've been really bad about taking pictures lately (and obvioulsy blogging too.) But here is a few things in the past couple of months that I remembered to photograph:
We got to watch my two absolutely most favorite little girls a few weeks ago. (I think you can tell by the pictures that they are also my boys two favorite little girls as well. And Yoda - our cat - really took to Sophie - they sat like that for almost an entire half an hour - which in my book for two little kids and a cat, must be some sort of record.)
We did the regular dying of Easter Eggs, and made some very cute little monster. (This must have been a rather popular kit this year.)
Along with the regular egg dying we found this post on Ourbestbites.com for Dinosaur eggs. The boys loved them, but I couldn't get myself to eat even one.
Then Easter morning we had the bunny come and hide baskets and eggs as usual. The boys got a nerf gun game, new outfits and of course lots of candy. Along with Phil's birthday on the 22nd, it was a extra busy, but super fun few weeks.
How did I miss this post?
ReplyDeleteYou've found the secret to Sophie sitting still for more than seven seconds at a time. Now I just have to convince Phil to let us get a cat.
{And just as a weird aside -- the word verification that I have to type in to publish this comment is masings. Add an R and you've got us. Weird.}