I know that I've still got in my mind how shy and quiet Riley used to be. So sometimes he still suprises me. Let's just say that he is soooo not like that anymore. He was Willy Wonka in his school play, and wasn't nervous or shy or anything but completely comfortable up there on stage. He did a wonderful job, and we were so excited to watch him. (By the way - he picked the pink shirt himself, I didn't have anything to do with it.) But that hasn't been the only alternate persona he has put on recently. 

For the Wax Museum at school, he was Buffalo Bill Cody!! This is his "I'm aiming for the giant buffalo." pose that he came up with.
And this is his "hippie self" on 70's day!! Wes was apart of this one as well, and both loved that I made them crazy (meaning super ugly) bell bottomed pants, and then let them draw peace signs on them as well.





He is changing!! And he was terrific in Willie Wonka!
ReplyDeleteWhere'd my comment go?? I swear I already commented on this!
ReplyDeleteWhat I thought I wrote in my last comment was this: I wish we could have been there to see him as Willy Wonka! That would have been a kick.
And yes, those pants are super ugly. But in a really awesome kind of way.