First of all. Wes is sitting right next to me while I'm posting this. So he is complaining about the photos I chose. But, too bad. Secondly, this first picture isn't actally of him being a klutz. But it did involve a little blood, so I figured it went well with the others.
The first picture is an angry looking boy who just lost his first tooth.
(Not sure why he's so angry about it though.)
The second picture really does show off his super klutziness - is that really a word?? The giant goose egg on his head, is from walking. You may think that maybe he was walking over something like rocks, and tripped. Or maybe missed a step while climbing the stairs, or maybe even missed a curb, or hit a slick spot somewhere. But NO he simply trpped over his own two liitle feet while at Walmart.
(He again is commenting and saying how much he hates this pictue. I say he needs to NOT use his left foot where his right foot already is.)
The third picture is of his lovely broken arm. He was at school, and in the middle of the monkey bars, decided to let go, and didn't know that he wouldn't bounce of the hard ground underneath him. Although he went the rest of the day at school, and the next as well, before we decided it might be broken. So he may be a klutz, but he's a pretty tough one at that. (He wants me to make sure everyone knows that he DID NOT cry when this happened.)
This fourth picture of Wes, he is sure isn't really him. Maybe it's because he doesn't have his glasses on. (It's actually quite funny how annoyed he is at the simple idea that I just might think this is really him, sometimes it's super fun to be a mom and just tease your kids like crazy!)



Wonder where he could have gotten that from? Hm...
ReplyDeleteSounds like this little girl I used to know. Heather, ages 5 thru . . . wait, how old are you now?
ReplyDelete