"As requested by Angie" - On Saturday we spent a couple of hours outside, and made a beautiful little snow family! We had lots of fun, and we tried our best to make them resemble us at least a little. (That's why mine has such big hips.) Riley kept saying that his didn't look anything like him, and for a while was rather upset by it, until I explained that it was just snow, and it was difficult to get snow to really resemble him that closely. After that he was satisfied with adding his hat and cape. Anyway we all really did enjoy it, at least most of the time! Right there at the end, we were all a little grumpy and cold, but overall we had a fun time!!




Cute, cute!! Hey, when did Phil taking up smoking a pipe??? That's probably why your snowfce has a look of concern... huh??
ReplyDeleteBy the way, our Home Teacher (your neighbor to the back) mentioned your snowfamily Sunday too...said he tried to convince his wife to gather their family, sneak over and take THEIR picture in front of your masterpieces and then they could send it out as THEIR Christmas card next year!! They agreed. . .cute, cute!!
I was going to say the same thing that Mom did...I didn't know that Phil was into smoking a pipe! I know just what to get him for his birthday now!
ReplyDeleteThanks for humoring me and letting me see your cutie snow Kinsey pictures!
Such a cute family! Snow or otherwise.
ReplyDelete