We also went to two separate play grounds. We planned on just going to the playground at Aspen Elementary, but we were informed by Riley, that he would be "sooooo" bored if we went there, because he goes there "like just about everyday."
So we found a different playground, and let the boys play there, until a call of nature sent us home. (I don't think you are allowed to pee on trees in a school yard.)
So then Riley had to be content with spending the rest of the day at Aspen.
Which was alright with him since we were going to take a basketball, and his Dad was going to teach him how to play four-square, and we were going to be at the big kid playground.
So we let the boys just play to their heart content. (Well, maybe not Wes' heart content, since he cried, no I mean bawled, when we left.) Overall I think we all had fun.
Bear poo, huh?? That little Wes is a character...could just hug him to bits!!
ReplyDeleteWait--you CAN'T pee at the park? I'll have to tell Jack.
ReplyDeleteI love the new picture...what cutie boys!!
ReplyDelete