Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Stuff with Pictures I like!!!!!

How old is too old for a "sucker"? At what age do they stop sticking everything into there mouths???? I did convince him not to taste the potato bug though. (Hey Angie, is that a point for me then??)
I never thought that I would like a gaming system. But the Wii really is fun and can in fact get the heart rate up!! (Besides it sure is hilarious to watch Uncle Phil and Riley go crazy boxing each other.)


This is Wes looking at his favorite book ever, and trying to show Sophie the green ball. Sophie didn't care for the green ball though, she liked the entire book all at once. Can't blame her, lots of pretty colors, not just green. Sorry Wes!

2 comments:

  1. That last comment was from me...I don't know why it says it's from Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that I left a comment earlier...but I must have done it wrong, because now when I check back it is not here!
    It said something like "Yay, points for Heather...you're catching up to the boys. Too bad it will take you twelve hundred years to get there."
    I guess that's what being a mom is all about, huh?
    But what do I know, my kid is only 9 months and she is already hundreds of point ahead (and I talk like I'm an expert or something! :)

    ReplyDelete