Wes and I spent the day between the doctor’s office for an examination of the knee, the hospital to have X-ray’s done, and at home waiting for X-ray results. No fractures just small tissue damage, and of course he’s a boy, so this is what he did after he found out there was no break. Riley went to school, and helped out playing with Wes once he got home.

Riley was thrilled to go to a play for his school field trip. (Not as thrilled after the field trip, since the play was Cinderella, and it was a “Girly” play.)
Friday March 28th,No work for me, and since it was a beautiful day, we had to play outside a lot.
After I had to work for five hours, I spent an hour or so in Lehi with a flat tire. But, thanks to my wonderful Dad who taught me long ago how to change a tire, I single handedly (to the great surprise of Granny Woff and my hubby) removed the flat tire, put on the spare, and made it home in one piece with all of my fingers and limbs in place and no blood anywhere. Phil and Wes then took over and got the tire fixed and put back on. Then we had the Witts over for a fun time (Even if the food turned out not so wonderful, and the house was more than a little dirty, sorry guys.)
Church of course (and since the boys were dressed up nice, a little playing with my new camera), and then home and out into the snow for a few minutes. We aren’t quite sure what happened to spring, but Wes did inform me, quite forcefully, that he had to go outside. Little did I know that it was because he needed to EAT the snow. Once I figured this out (maybe figure isn't right word since he straight out told me right before he did it,) we didn’t stay outside for much longer.
Another day of Doctors, Hospitals, X-ray’s and waiting, only this time for a foot. Again no broken bones, just a spranged ankle. Not that it ever stops this kid from moving. Also Riley’s usual Monday homework, and Wes decided his face might look better if it was tinted a slight blue.
Riley spent the day pulling pranks on his father. From stuffing the toes of his shoes with towels to pouring honey all over the soap in the shower, he had a lot of fun. Wes decided to get sick again.
Good grief, girl!!! Maybe one of these days your life will slow down...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness...quite a busy week you've had...and I thought I was busy.
ReplyDeleteBTW, love the picture of the boys on the couch! That new camera seems to be working for ya!